Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Microsoft free Productivity Power Tools

Today, I was reading an article in Visual Studio Magazine. It was representing a guided tour inside Visual Studio 11 from an IDE perspective.

I found that there's a set of IDE productivity improvements that developers across all platforms and languages will notice. Many of these enhancements were available in an update for Visual Studio 2010 under the name 'Productivity Power tools'.

I was really fascinated about the enhancements and was wondering how I did not catch it before!

I installed it and I found that it adds a value to me ,so that I would like to share it to everyone - who might be like me - to use it if he did not.

You could download it (it is 1.37 MB) and read about IDE improvements by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment